The Aadhaar number issuing body Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is offering Aadhaar cards printed on PVC (like PAN cards). So that people can easily get durable (strong) Aadhaar card like PAN card. People have to pay a nominal fee to get Aadhaar card in PVC form. Here we are giving you information about ordering PVC Aadhaar Card online.
To apply for a PVC (polyvinyl chloride) Aadhaar card in India, you need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website (uidai.gov.in)
- Click on the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” option
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and full name as listed in your Aadhaar record
- Enter your address, mobile number, and email address for communication
- Verify your details and make the payment for the PVC Aadhaar card
- Your PVC Aadhaar card will be delivered to the address provided by you
Note: You can also apply for a PVC Aadhaar card by visiting an authorized Aadhaar enrolment center. You need to carry original copies of your supporting documents and the fees for the card.